Friday, July 26, 2013

Well, It's Here!

Hey y'all!

Yesterday was the last day of my internship. Where has the time gone? All ten weeks have absolutely flown by! Well... almost all ten. Some were easy and others were really hard.

When I started the internship, I had to create 3 ministry goals for the summer and 3 personal goals. I'm happy to announce that I accomplished all of them, this blog being one of them!

This summer has been a major summer of growth for me. I've learned so much more about myself and working with a staff. I've learned more about ministry. I've learned about my strengths and weaknesses. I've completed multiple large projects. Overall it's been a wonderful summer! But...

I've decided to keep my blog going. My major is Middle School Education for Math and Science and I'm starting my student teaching this fall. That means that I'll be in a classroom twice a week all day with middle school students. And I fully intend on continuing my ministry as a teacher. So the blog will be changing some. I won't be involved with a structured church ministry, but I will be ministering in a middle school, specifically with 6th grade science students.

So you can be praying for me! I'll update y'all as I begin and know more. I'm sure I'll have some funny stories to share and plenty of prayer requests for patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment